G-CEM LinkAce Self-Adhesive Resin Luting Cement
A New Generation of Self-Adhesive Resin Luting Cement
GC G-CEM LinkAce is a dual-cure self-adhesive universal resin luting cement delivered in double barrel automix syringe, designed for the adhesive luting of all-ceramic, metal or composite indirect restorations. Offering the highest polymerization in self-cure mode, G-CEM LinkAce ensures perfect results, regardless of the type of prosthetic material that is being cemented. The proprietary phosphate monomers of G-CEM LinkAce guarantee an unsurpassed bonding durability. The high wear resistance and colour stability give peace of mind when luting CAD-CAM and metal-free restorations.
GC G-CEM LinkAce Luting Cement has been optimized to provide a simple solution for the most common challenges clinicians face during indirect restorative procedures.
- Highly efficient self-curing mode
- Excellent bonding property to all modern restorative materials
- High bond-strength to dentine and enamel in both self-cure and dual-cure modes
- No need for pre-conditioning on the tooth structure
- Fluoride release for additional security
- No post-operative sensitivity
- Excellent colour stability
- Lowest linear expansion
- Adequate radiopacity
- No need for refrigeration
- Cementation of all types of all ceramic, resin and metal-based inlays, onlays, crowns and bridges.
- Cementation of metal, ceramic, fibre posts, and cast post and cores.