GC Rite Lite 2
Tri Spectra LED Shade Matching Unit
Rite-Lite 2 offers three modes of light for shade taking.
- Color-corrected light at a color temperature of 5500◦ Kelvin.
- Incandescent – room light at 3200◦ Kelvin. This is found in many indoor environments
- Ambient light at 3900◦ Kelvin. This is a combination of room light and daylight
The Rite-Lite 2 is powered by 12 L.E.D.’s, 2 AA batteries and has a voltage regulator. A pad of 25 neutral color tabs are included. This unit is intended for use by dental professionals, and the dental ceramists. The light blinks on turn on when the batteries get low as a reminder to replace them.
The Rite-Lite 2 received a 5 Star Award from Reality Publishing.
- Choose shade at 5500˚K.
- Verify the selected shade using 3200˚K (incandescence) and 3900˚K (ambient).
- Shade should match in all color temperatures.