Exceeds Your Expectation!
With High Initial Hydrophilicity & Viscosity GC FLEXCEED gets pushed into the sub-gingival area to register details. The flow of FLEXCEED Putty-Wash is better than any other brands.
- More hydrophilic
- Highest tear strength
- Displaces moisture
- Captures critical details
- No deformation
- The FLEXCEED LB, with sufficient wettability gets easily attached around the gingival area. If not, it tends to flow on the surface of the putty.
- The FLEXCEED LB, has the correct viscosity to flow into the sub-gingival area. LB with lower viscosity flows on mucosal surface
- The Initial Contact Angle of FLEXCEED LB, is the LOWEST among all VPS material when the mixture contact water (32)
- The Tear Strength of FLEXCEED is the highest among all VPS materials (5.6)
- The FLOW of FLEXCEED is better than other VPS Impression materials Measured by “Modified Shark Fin Test” (16.7 mm)